Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Advice

Rossi
Contributor
Hi guys, any advice on where to make a quick R2000 today?
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
john_1
Super Contributor
Race 4, pick horse nunber 7
0 Kudos
Rossi
Contributor
Tried that at durban July, Dirty dancing stuffed up everything...hahahaha
0 Kudos
TraderSteve
Frequent Contributor
3piggspoker.com
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Shoulda gone long SOL yesterday as per Barry's advice.
0 Kudos
analyst
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Around $1M in your money market account shoud give you that in interest for a day - very safe option
0 Kudos
Rossi
Contributor
Dancing daughter Peaks is ok, actually on BETFAIR, awesome sight... you guys should have alook at it....... Unfortunetly I don't have $1mil, so thats not going to work:(, going to have to Strategize tonight...hahahahah
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
I would go to the cazzie and lay down R200 straight up on number 36, roulette. If it lands you win R7k. Wooohoo. Then yo should be ok for 3,5 days
0 Kudos
Rossi
Contributor
Went long on sasol today, has done well for me.....I just wish MRF would strengthen more....
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Who needs dollars? R6 969 661 at 10.474% will earn Rossi R2000 interest every day of the year.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Before tax that is.
0 Kudos
Jechlojoes
Contributor
I found better returns on penny stocks in these very turbulant times. If you pick them carefully enough, i.e. wait for the right opportunity, you could make those returns, maybe not in one day, but certainly in a 1 to 3 week cycle.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Short the banks.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sold Astral today.
0 Kudos
Rossi
Contributor
Whats a good entry point to short on INL and FSR? Where do you think it will bottom out?(Earning potential?)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If FSR drops through 13, next stop is around 10. But that may just be wishful thinking on my part. Got in at the recent peak, so I'm hoping to ride the escalator down all the way to the bottom.
0 Kudos