Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Afdawn

dotty
New Contributor
Hi am new to this and have taken over Afdawn and Alliance Mining shares,in a dismal portfolio, can anybody give me any advice on what to do with these shares,
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Enzed
Frequent Contributor
Alliance Mining shares are suspended so you can do nix with them until they sort out their affairs.They were filing for bankruptcy but I think some major shareholders opposed that.They have been suspended for at least a year. Don't know whats happening behind the scenes!!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
And ADW is about to go down the drain also...If they don't come up with results by the end of June...SUSPENDED
0 Kudos
Not applicable
AFDOWN its all in the name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
wanderer
Occasional Contributor
Afdawn has proven itself to be a real dog. The scandal has been covered in the media (see moneyweb.co.za as an example). You will do well to get rid of this stock and save your money; if anyone will be willing to buy...
0 Kudos
dotty
New Contributor
Thanks for reply
0 Kudos
dotty
New Contributor
but why are there such large volumes trading daily, I would love to off load but every hopeful that there will be an upswing in the share price as I am so down on the price
0 Kudos
dotty
New Contributor
but why are there such large volumes trading daily, I would love to off load but every hopeful that there will be an upswing in the share price as I am so down on the price
0 Kudos