Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

African Dawn-

platsak
Super Contributor
Being watching this share climb for months now. True to my luck profile it drops 5% 10 minutes after I finally buy. Is there bad news I dont know about or just a opportunity to buy some more?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
LOL, nothing to do with your handle perhaps?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If I look at the volumes bought ( 1 share ) I think its someone trying to cash in on stop losses set, who buys 1 share at 9am?? any other thoughts out there from the pro's
0 Kudos
Victoria_1
Contributor
Someone gatvol waiting for a pullpack in order to enter the market? Yet, ADW is reaching higher very quickly again!
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
ADW is a great little co. in an expanding industry enjoying rapid growth. The share, however, appreciated by 50% this month from 370cps to 560cps at yesterday's closing price!!!! It is way overbought at present and needs to consolidate. Some profit-taking will obviously now occur and ADW should move in a broad sideways pattern for the foreseeable future. On a one-year view, you will make a superb return. Just relax and buy more a month from now. omo
0 Kudos
attackcat
Contributor
Well, if that was the case, congratulations! They caught me on the stop loss!
0 Kudos
Victoria_1
Contributor
The low of the day was 498 this morning, since then it has moved up speedily to 530, that is a recovery of 6% in one and a half hour!
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
This one seems to be on a one way march - up. True, their market is massive and therefore presents exceptional opportunities going forward. I caught it at R5.00 and R5.11 this morning. I was expecting a pull back, which it did (9%), but to my surprise has bounced very fast back to the R5.20-R5.30 range. This is similar to Merafe, look where it is now!!! I will stay with Afdawn with a target of atleast R7.00 in the next 3 months or so. Any other comments..
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
I agree, the R7 target could well be in reach early february. porfit taking is a good opertunity to get in this share again.
0 Kudos