Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

African Utility Week.....CTIC

Not applicable
Greetings from African Utility Week hosted by my company....for anyone interested in the African Power sector I am able to give forum members a free pass to the event. Some of the energy play companies are sponsoring and exhibiting so u will be able to talk to the CEO s face to face...The energy ministers are driving me crazy...protocol and security and other such kuk.....
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Picky
Regular Contributor
bet they have a lucky ticket draw, win a generator
0 Kudos
Not applicable
actually we have a treasure hunt...u can win i pods and i phones etc...
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
Hey Chartist. Anybody there would be keen at OIL exploration in Zambia? Serious question. Might know a way by which they could stop being reliant on the Kenyan pipeline.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Samir...the energy ministers are all there maybe u can ask them...I dont know of anyone offhand...there is a Zambian and big Kenyan delegation
0 Kudos
ms
Contributor
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
Chartist, Im in Dbn. Friend of mine is going to Zambia next week to propose to them.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Chartist, If it's in the CTICC (Cape Town), I'd definitely like to go. How can I get a pass?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You missed it my friend...sessions are finished today...tommorow is technical tours day....
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Hey Chartist, who is your company?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos