Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

After all this time we can get a new look to OST tomorrow morning

Not applicable
I am looking forward to the new face (does the main screen have more than 1 person showing you the way?) and the cleaner? layout.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
suki
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Trying it out. Menus dont work in Chrome??
0 Kudos
WhiteTarAndRain
New Contributor
0 Kudos
Humph
New Contributor
Do a forced refresh (shift + f5) to clear out the old cached settings to get menu's working in Chrome...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Nice look but....I got a wide screen and now everything is on the left?
0 Kudos
Shard
Super Contributor
Haha Wizard, words right out of my mouth
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Very big wide, everything's tiny and on one side. I do think that they could have done better (I'm a web developer to some extent). Also this version (esp the menu) doesn't work very well on mobile. It would be great if on the 'upcoming features' they included a mobile version, don't know how many people would need it though.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
No improvement to my balance - otherwise styling OST well done
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Where's the nice young lady gone? We want her back! Retrenched?
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Looks like a photoshoped MILF fantasy.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well tried the Shift + F5, and still I get Chrome to gimme weird intercation. It shows up but the menu is small and in the left. when you roll over a drop down menu the whole screen jumps down from mouse position and you cannot do anything. Move the mouse and the small menu (all below each other) comes back. normal non-drop dwom menu works OK. Tried reinstalling Chrome but this did not fix it either. I use either FF or IE to access right now. these work great
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
The Menus close after use. This makes navigation slightly slower. Perhaps move them back to the left to allow for more space to leave them open. Otherwise a refreshing new look.
0 Kudos