Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Ag Pleez

Brazen
Super Contributor
Gimme a hot tip, trade or a level or something. Looking thru charts and can't find nothing.
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Plonky
Super Contributor
Coal is hot !!!.....(cza)...They start mining their Vele ops next week... Investec say they are worth R21 per share...Jp Morgan say they will be worth R42 once they start the Makhado Colliery next year....Dont say I did not tell you about this one...!!!...oh yes, they went up 9% today..
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Brazen....look at NPN......setting up for a nice short......if you want to trade an index I can't see the Dow moving through resistance at 10360.....nice short comming up. JSE is running out of steam and is in the short zone of 27150 - 27450.....another nice short setting up.IMO
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Thanks much gents! Good tips, both.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Brazen, IMP is holding and I will be enetring later today. Plat colapsed last nigh & I was wary of getting in but seem to be holding and TA says yes so lets play the favs ;-)
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
I am looking to short Implats on a reversal candle from the current level.....may reach 206 but I think downside will begin before it has a chance to go that high.
0 Kudos
Stifler
Contributor
Agree with Ninja, entered my short on 196
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hehehe, I never said I would go long. My short started at 197 so here to lady downs ;-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Target 185
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
go long cape town weather .. lovely here today ..
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
heeh agreee Simon....although even in the rain, Id still short JHB and long CT.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Went with ou Ninja and shorted the topi with topdwx. Now will go long the Cape weather. Nearly drinks time too.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Bought at 307. Think I might hold for a bit too. The old waters say a big tank coming.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Watching live charts DJ, T40, gold or eur/usd can be very entertaining and gets the heart rate up!!! Doing quick scalp trades are lekker.
0 Kudos
KJR
Frequent Contributor
Good CAll on NPN, Ninja. Which charts do you use to get an indication of direction.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
CZA still going up...doom and gloom over all the other resources...BUY SOME COAL !!!
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
SNU is a teasing prospect
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
I'm in favour of long Coal - think, winter and world-cup in one go!
also shorted the NPN on that nice pull-back.
long market this morning for a potential gap close, or at least part thereof. For some reason the StxDiv is looking rather solid.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ninja - what do you think the downside target is going to be on NPN shortterm?
0 Kudos