Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Agony Aunty

saash
Super Contributor
I qualify on 2 levels.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
How old? I'm 35. Be warned though, I lost all my money on SSFs. Hope you're rich.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
So you haven't got the degree saash, who cares........
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
An athiest is some one that prays fervently that god will do nothing to disrupt his disbelief!
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I guess he listens!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Can always study later.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
looserussianbrides / gents dot com if you are that way inclined
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
As I said, lost all my money on SSFs - can't afford them.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
You only need one, and they're dirt cheap.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
eerrr o doubt it the degree... And it is you can get your marriage anulled, no need for divorce. Jokes aside sorry to hear it.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
lol. I made a saash profile on facebook ...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I might just be the first friend u will get there... :)
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Only check a saash in a wedding dress on facebook so which saash is it that pic is not really a good marketing tool on the beach we mostly cast our eye on the bod on the swim suite menu from behind and then we look at the hand for signs of commitment ( must say last dive in april was better than any menu was doing a safety stop and a few dolphins playong with some fish entertained me for 2 minutes) what more do you need in life anyways friday I was R 2000 short of my 2009 target for trading so had a good run this year if i could run like this every quarter I would dive , surf , canoe , mountain bike and trade forget admin ( Marrage )
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Have you ever flown a kite?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Someone beat you to it.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
What do kites have to do with it? Or is this a chirp, if it is, my bird-brain's not getting it.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
34 & will consider those from mid 30 to early 40.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Think old Jack maybe somewhere in oz is aiming this at me ( short sighted if you do not know the full story ) when you pay 70 000 for a pool and the wife falls for the poolman then you know pain , All I can say is there are no rules what you experience is agony and rejection.Forgiving is easy forgetting is impossible and revenge is so tempting .
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
So best thing to do is find something which makes you feel successful that does not involve responsibility in relationships ,you can be Anonymous and you can speak your mind ,learn again , ( take a chance ) that was on line trading ,so Jack if I had time to Kite surf mate I would be there but still paying for the admin - 3 horses,3 cars , private schools and so it goes )
0 Kudos