Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alerts - Confusing and Chaotic - Simon HELP

Enzed
Frequent Contributor
Simon I am finding the alerts system confusing and illogical.I have just had an alert which says "The ruling price of AGL is 32480c, which is above your trigger price of 32155c" This was issued at 9.42am Now - I don't think AGL has hit 32480 today. Secondly I am pretty sure that this was a trailing alert so how come its telling me about a higher price.I am finding it very confusing to keep track of which of my shares has got alerts and which has triggered. I have to go thru the tedious process of going to the alerts screen each time.I like some of the new functionality but the old system of having alerts - active and triggered - hi and lo - all on the watchlist screen was much more user friendly.Please get it back on the items that can be selected from the edit list on the watchlist. If users don't like it they don't have to use it.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Jessie
Contributor
I agree. Most of the new functionality is great but the alerts changes have resulted in a function that is almost unuseable for me.
0 Kudos