Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

All about Gold and more

Goldbull
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Wizard
Super Contributor
Buy Buy Buy..and the day that u hear that Simon has bought his wife a golden jewelry because he loves her very much then u sell Eeeverything!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
wiz .. indeed .. but here's a Q .. I entered some ice cream stick competition to win a gold bar .. if I wons one, does that count as a sell signal ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I also hunted down that silly ice cream stick, but I think we ate the gold bar and it is now part of the souridge works. Maybe if we told them there was a goldbar somewhere at the bottom of the "bollie" pool they would drain it, and at the same time they can fix the cracks and upgrade the works.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
No. The difference is that the potential for gold has been recognized in this case, but there is no herding effect taking place.that mania when everyone collectively say Buy! There is nothing extraordinary in the price to speak of at the moment. During the final stage, prices move on foul claims also. When the rand was going parabolic back in late 01' .they blamed it on Argentina. What do we have to do with Argentina?? ..Nothing!
0 Kudos