Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

All share

kwagga
Super Contributor
This forum is more lively than it was the last 24 months. Stop complaining.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
This forum is more lively than it was the last 24 months. Stop complaining.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah, but it is like whatching a rerun of a soap opera episode over and over and over again. Well, I suppose like most good soap operas, it could be a different episode each time, but we can't really tell the difference
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
You don't have to watch you know. At least you have a choice. Much better than paying and nothing is on all the time, or alternatively newbies asking stupid questions all the time.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
lighten up skaap, its a bar, drink more, be merry!
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
I prefer a higher signal-to-noise since I get my entertainment elsewhere, but obviously that's not the direction the wind is blowing around here. And there is a *lot* of wind predicted, with scattered light showers.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ah, but you see you do have to watch, because the thread could be interesting. I suppose a better analogy would be a discovery channel program, with 10 minutes of news and 20 minutes of the same advert.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes Richard but fortunately the market speak louder than any noise which can be generated by haters. But no doubt they will now be so insenced by the fact that so far the market has proven them to be just as you say ...noise... that the volume level will be turned up to the max
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes Richard but fortunately the market speaks louder than any noise which can be generated by haters. But no doubt they will now be so insenced by the fact that so far the market has proven them to be just as you say ...noise... that the volume level will be turned up to the max
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Shoo. Windy.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ouch Kwagga, I don't believe any question can be classed as stupid from someone who is new. Maybe that is why we get very quiet day's/months because people are nervous in asking questions?
0 Kudos