Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alright guys - let me know if anyone else is feeling my pain!

Not applicable
Hey guys, i reckon the price is dropping so much coz of the offer to purchase CRC. They shelling out alot of bucks on the offer and have been extending it since December. The extention ends this friday so I'm holding on till then. If it pans out, the the price should jump.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
You could make over 10% profit today here if you bought around 10:00am in the morning. this share really plyed me around. well we just move on then. Whos back in this share after being stopped out last week?
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
This share has been like a roller coaster today. I have riden it right down to R17.25, and like most people mentallity, with all gloom and doom, was thinking of closing myself out...But then, for some strange reason, I decided not to sell. I have heard the profit warnings for Mtx are going to be out soon, and that there is a huge increase in profits coming. Also, the deal they are working on should be concluded this Friday, after which this baby should fly. I think I just got in 2 days early...again. Any comments?
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
I don't understand this blady share, it took a beating now it's up but the question is was it running with the market? It could loose 15% in 3 days again. I heard they are battling to get ore in Zambia, another company is Teal Mining a sister company of ARM. They uncovered a gem of a ore body in Zambia and they need a plant, JV between Teal and MTX in Zambia?
0 Kudos
Champ_golfer
Frequent Contributor
Yes Mr Bean Rode it all to 1735, and then bailed out after a week of good torment, just to see it hiking up minutes after, thought of buying in at new entry of 1760c, then decided not too as I can bearly walk after the bloody week previous If they can conclude a JV or the new deal, this would go steeply up towards R25 by next Thurs, question is do we re-enter just to potentially take another hammering on the futures, or put our houses on and cover even if it goes down again to say R15.80?? Only time and storms will tell, seems the bulls in Italy are starting to run, could be in SA by Wednesday.. Market noise of the big Gold and now platinum rush, hope we can get something right..to make some scholl fess back !!
0 Kudos