Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsi Futures 11Nov10

Not applicable
Is 4 th bar back not engulfing 5 th bar back
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya .. but I only trade in direction of trend so to short I need 7 below 21 MA ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ok but if the crossover happened 2 or 3 bars after the engulving would u still trade it.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no .. the engulfing is the triggger .. the MA's merely give direction ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
@ HG-Too often we are reading of your trading desperations.And yes you are trading desperately and certainly not enjoying this.From your posts I gather that trading is your full time occupation.I hope you are not borrowing money to trade because before yo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HG man o man do I know your pain...I thought I was smarter than everyone else. I mean I have an Economic degree and all but I have lost all my cash bru! Now I am kicking back saving up some dough suggest you do the same, it will open your eyes, right now you are blinded by emotions
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
If you look around the room and you cant see the putz.. you know your it!
0 Kudos
earlyret
Regular Contributor
Ag no HG. Sorry to hear that....again. Lots of advice being given here...take what you want. Good luck/
0 Kudos
grommet
Regular Contributor
looks like HG trade today
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Maybe HG to stop trading but still keep this posting going as we will miss him to much.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
We should learn from him. He should be a beginners advisor of what-not-to-do. At least he is honest. There are people on this forum and others that have blown a lot, but they keep quiet. If I had to stipulate that only people that have made 30% profit this year to date are allowed to speak up, this forum would go silent and the whole forum would be dominated by +- 5 people.
0 Kudos