Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsi Futures 17Sept10

Not applicable
HG Shoots....HE SCORES.
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
out of curiosity what made you lose big HG
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
where can i watch his videos Jonno- remember he was on this forum -very informative trader
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Still a way off from getting out of the red.
0 Kudos
earlyret
Regular Contributor
Ag nooit HG.... you gotta learn to let go when its not working. About 450 pt range today and still in red?? I guess most of us have been there!
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
If my margin wasn't so slim I'll try to catch this gap close on the dow but a bit risky since Alsi might not follow.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Oh well; lets see what happens next week. Heaps of calculations in my subconscious is telling me that Fat Finger is due for an appearance. His last appearance was curtailed by the PPT and their computers. The market didn't get a chance to release its tension. I don't want to hazard giving you a date. I was 3-5 weeks off in my last call but I did catch the drop with a short. I always had this problem of my subconscious making calculations faster than my conscious mind can figure it out. Used to do things even at M.Sc. level and only figure out the reasons after extensive reductionist questioning by my prof. Enjoy the weekend. Thanks for chatting.
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
Hi HG -i am trading the alsi of the Sbk forum- now they have got the easy trader available which only provides one with the tick graph, bids & offers, and the time ticker and the daily trding ranges. Is thios sufficient to go by??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Nala, You can find Chartist videos off this link http://www.screencast.com/users/Chartist
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
easy trader intra-day charts are in final stage of testing .. will be released soonish ..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Hi Nala. I don't bother with easy trader as it is currently. I'm waiting for the improvements that Simon is talking about. I just hit refresh every now and then and follow prices that way. Need candle, bar and line charts, adjustable time frames, MAs, etc.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Will the GAp close today?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Shard
Super Contributor
Was early morning rally, not a gap.
0 Kudos