Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsi Futures Today

Not applicable
Thanks what a bargain.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
yeah i wish they would do the same with the Almi if you buy 10 almi which is roughly 1 alsi contract you pay around R 125.00, would be great if the almi contracts were R1.25 per contract.
0 Kudos
Levitt
Regular Contributor
Wow, never noticed that, thought the Alsi was R145, now the Almi seems overpriced..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
or the ALSI is way cheap ???
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Oscar kept talking about how this week would be choppy and unpredictable in the US. he was right.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey guys.I dont want to boast but have been scalping the alsi heavy the past weeks to see what is possible to earn.The stats for the last 18 trading days is 11 winning days to 7 losing days.(exclude today).Winning trades average R5101 per day and losing day average R1576 per day.I was mostly trading 1 or 2 contracts max.3 at a time. I concentrated on small wins and preventing big losses.Still have a big problem with greed and leaving trades open overnight although some did pay off.The big wins came without me realy looking for them.
0 Kudos
Levitt
Regular Contributor
Yeah, increase pricing for Alsi to force people to trade more Almi!
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
what was your average brokerage for the 18 days
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
how many trades did you do?
0 Kudos
Levitt
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
TOPIX
Regular Contributor
Well done. Nice trading.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
US unemployment figures are out, better than expected. I always wonder how these end of month figures tie in with the 500k jobs per week that the USA loses?
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Gap on dow closing nicely, wonder if it'll bounce after gap close or keep going down? I should show discipline and exit at gap close!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I did exit know.On 1 min chart i think big triagle play out going up know.Eventually forming right shoulder of inverted head & shoulders.(Check 4 hr graph).Breakout of this tringle will give direction.Fundamentals will determine break.Be carefull leaving overnight trade.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I'm out. Enjoy the weekend.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Morning people. A gap close today and then long?
0 Kudos
earlyret
Regular Contributor
Morning HG. A nice gap to close... but will it?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
what rules do you use for a gap trade entry ???
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
1)Consider the difference between the previous days high, low or close and the current days open. 2) Trade the difference. 3)The gap may close fully or partially. 4)Then exit or trade in the direction of current market movement.
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
Any weight given to the fact that it is Labour day in usa?
0 Kudos