Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsi Futures

FEK
Super Contributor
Rams, fully agreed nothing stuck around 36000 for past few days.
0 Kudos
55 REPLIES 55
Rams
Super Contributor
and going nowhere today...stopped out of short by 11.15 candle
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and going nowhere today...stopped out of short by 11.15 candle
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Broke 36000 to downside but my view is that we will head higher
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well , whichever side it goes, when it eventually goes, it will be a big move, hopefully all the move wont be absorbed into an untradeable gap!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well , whichever side it goes, when it eventually goes, it will be a big move, hopefully all the move wont be absorbed into an untradeable gap!
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
What levels are watching for trend change ?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
no real trend on 15 minute ....but watching 36000/36050....if trades above, possible long, if gets there and trades below, short....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
no real trend on 15 minute ....but watching 36000/36050....if trades above, possible long, if gets there and trades below, short....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
so what rule do you have when stopped out but trade still going in your direction...wait for the next setup...
0 Kudos
ndabs
Frequent Contributor
I re-enter on the 1st candle to close below 5EMA...today that was @11:45... Lately I am trying not to have a direction or target though(I honestly do not know, I follow what's there)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
right on, i also re-entered there.as long as you keep some for the close, profit targets does just one thing and that it makes you have that winning feeling, so less chance of frustration and making mistakes
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
right on, i also re-entered there.as long as you keep some for the close, profit targets does just one thing and that it makes you have that winning feeling, so less chance of frustration and making mistakes
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
my stutter is now getting worse...hitting "add reply" just once does not help!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
my stutter is now getting worse...hitting "add reply" just once does not help!
0 Kudos
Supa
Contributor
Double click instead of single click? Maybe something in the mouse settings in the Control Panel.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
thanks, mouse it is..its one of those scanner mouse..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
thanks, mouse it is..its one of those scanner mouse..
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Are u still eyeing out the 36000/36050 area ?
0 Kudos