Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsi Sept Fuures

orange68
Super Contributor
nice money annoying signals,
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
got back in at 12.15...taken out by 2.30 candle...and market still moving in my direction without me--well thats trading,,,gap on DOW almost closed...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
got back in at 4.15 candle...gap on Dow closed....
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
if u dont mind rams what is your macd parameters? my entries always seem to appear later than it should.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
not using "indicators"....moving averages(yes good old EMA) and candlestick price action around EMA..so my entry will be even later than yours...
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
interesting way, i use candle sentiment and macd i wont lie its been very rewarding intraday will try some changes and see
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and its not even my system....blend of Simons sysytems....
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
haha yeah i used his lazy one for end of day that works brilliantly
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
MACD(7/21) works well but difficult to see price action around it...i busy trying to make Simons Lazy sysytem even more lazy to trade indices end of day
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
MACD(7/21) works well but difficult to see price action around it...i busy trying to make Simons Lazy sysytem even more lazy to trade indices end of day
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
looks like a long day....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
target of 34450 if we can take out 35220 and stay above 34900
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
sorry....35450...target of 35450 if we can take out 35220 and stay above 34900 ....need some coffee...
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
quite a nice day today hey
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yep, made some on the up, and making a lot more on the down...
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
yep nice clean candles today if only it can be this easy everyday, i speak too soon lets see what usa has for us
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
there is always the retrace...the hard part is when the retrace becomes trend change...like this mornings 34900(35000)...i had no hesitation in reversing my position, irrespective of previous targets... and right now if the ALSI goes above 34900, i may go long if i get the confirmation
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
looks like you maybe right we only 50 pts away, if that long does come what fun it will be today
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
up and down its just as good as free money for a monday this is impressive.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
three green candles on dow...but there is a gap and always the possibilty it will close and we go back into the red...target is now HOD..
0 Kudos