Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsi Sept Fuures

orange68
Super Contributor
this last hour was really fun every time im certain its going short it goes more up, still in the trade waiting to exit this long
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
exit at 35200...well, targets not reached, but small profits in three different trades...had to close positions before targets and changed positions twice...was long, then short then long all around the 34900-35000 level....but i like your term "nice clean candles"...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
is that a triple top forming on the ALSI,at around 35591
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well, if it goes through then 35650 is the next level...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
35650!....easy money.
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
pity only able to see the charts now some nice moolah this morning
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
35400 seem to be the level today..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and confirmed...another advance to 35650!
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
i think this is the alsi apologizing for being a pain in the rear lately, just dishing out 200+ points here and there daily in which ever direction it feels like it.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes,only problem is that its lot of work...i prefer one or two trades and targets being met with about 400- 500 points per contract...yeah but agree, points coming easily
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
haha when is anything free really "that" easy? its easy but hey if we gotta "donate" R15 this way and that way to OST to make some $$$ its still worth it
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yeah, hard work today...long , short, long, short...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yeah, hard work today...long , short, long, short...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well, starting long and exiting a short...tough day...well, was a good run, so going on my "summer" holiday from tommorrow...
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
wow. what a GAP
0 Kudos