Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsi Top 40

FEK
Super Contributor
Feels that way, Technicians (Christos and company) what are your views out there.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
i thought felt like a short...thats y probally long
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
trigger was break of symmerical triangle in way of trend after waves a-e...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well called Mark.Triangle break-out points to about 28620?What did u target?We have not seen a wave 4 down correction on the present move up.So i favour a down move to 28000-28100 from where we are now.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
got out most at bout 590..still holding one contract to possible 700.. or stop..
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
i see correction to 28100..but may see 730 first....taking a little break till numbers at 2:30..enjoy
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
long again....lower % tho..
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just like to point out to all traders out there that there is a mother of all gaps at the 2800 level thanks to June 1 sell off. Dare I say that we gonna hit it today? Personally don't think so - JSE being remarkably subdued this afternoon
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
i think we move down from here....not trading it yet...but looking for entry
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
no entry and no ldea...so done for today..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bul and bear fighting to take the trend.I DONT KNOW WHO WILL WIN.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
im finding this to be one of the more critical parts of trading....only trade when u know....and sit out and wait when u dont....also number of contracts based on probabilities built in to risk mgmt vital(ie number&strenght of triggers & general trend).....my 2c in this forever learning process...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My guess for the day.1 st rangebound between 28640 and 28515.(Completing wave a to e).Then breakup to 29000+- trendline.(wave 5 of 3)Then down to close gap at 28000.(wave 4 down).Then up to top trendline at 29600+-.Ok not all going to happen today.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yip, you can't trade all scenarios, you have to chose the ones you are comfortable with. The more scenarios you trade, the greater the drawdown effect on your capital.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
that is possible....at the moment i think we may already had 5 wave counts, wave 4 flat b exedded start of a(dj also coming to resistance trendline), we may see correction today....but will trade more once we know....
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
that is possible....at the moment i think we may already had 5 wave counts, wave 4 flat b exedded start of a(dj also coming to resistance trendline), we may see correction today....but will trade more once we know....
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
im short..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
whats your time frame for a short....intraday...15 or 60 or 5
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
entry on 5 min, but analysis on all