Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsi Top 40

Mar-11
Super Contributor
entry was 61.8 fib meeting gap close..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
engulfing candle on 15...for Simons system...Short. But 60 min trend up...and strong one too?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Okay, Simons rules voids the short...next candle trading above close of engulfing red candle
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Check the alsi 5 min chart triangle.Breakout at 28580.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Range breakout at 28680.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
to be honest not sure thats going to happen....dj at primary resistance line(daily) and we at secondary....should take something specail to get us thru there...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
alternative anaylsis always helps....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And she breaks to the bottom.Me waiting for a top break.But interesting futsi and sp 500 not going down as yet.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
220 odd.....possibly...1 or 2 minor level but its do-able...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
topup at 494
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mark i see dollar weakness to 74.00 on the dallor index.Presently at 74.340.That is why i still expecting some sort of a run.Have a look and tell me what u think.Check the daily chart.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
possible 74.50...minor level ...big bounce....with greek rubbish....dollar may strengthen...but we dont trade fundamentals...i also dont trade dollar...but do consult from time to time(but is secondary to our mkt and influence my trade very little)....could be more harm then good imo....as almost form of noise....look at yesterday pm.....trading on international mkts would have but u nowhere
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
The Dow futures are abought to break through into the bull trend it was on 12360 the ALSI follows the DOW. Check this live chart. http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee257/gvitali/Shares/Dowfutures6-24.jpg
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
possible to break thru...but i dont think likely...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
took some profits,,,
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
I remember someone saying that if Dow futures broke 12200 then 13200 was on the cards, any validity on this ?
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
i dont trade on what any one says...and nor should u...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just as i closed my shorts and went long.What was the good news.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos