Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsi crystal

john_1
Super Contributor
I recon we open around 23330 we then drop 150 points and then rise up to close our ovcernight gap.
0 Kudos
33 REPLIES 33
john_1
Super Contributor
We are so going to close this mornings gap... God I love the down side.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
;-) , yr low is to conservative. I see a low of around 2300 to 22950 and then a rebound...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
been dusting of my crystal..glad to see it still works.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rats, mine was to agressive. Think we should split the difference next time then play it on that.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
and there we go into the gap.. sweet.
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
John,what does your crystal say about my future,or do you only have a alsi crystal? Do you think it's time to close my short?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
My crystal says that you should have closed your short when I posted the events of the day... But it now feels that the gap below us might be an easier trade then the one above us, But it is still waiting for clarity on the post FTSE gap close price action to make that call.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And she is closed... now to decide long or short. Day is looking a little warm so I am gonna get me some shorts but take with a long for a weather change.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
There is still a little risk that the long might continue to close the gap down that initiated this slide. Esp if the USA decided to do a little re-tracement when it opens. Hmm?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The dow reached its Head and Shoulder downside target almost to the point last night. I recon we go back up to test that break away gap.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Before we move higher we will need to pull back to allow for the Dow to close its gap. The traders know this which is why we may now enter a holding pattern.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Before we move higher we will need to pull back to allow for the Dow to close its gap. The traders know this which is why we may now enter a holding pattern.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wohhh horsey, that red bull really kicked into over drive....
0 Kudos
Ameesh
Contributor
Any this rally because ?
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
The alsi has spiked on the back of better gdp numbers in the states....look at forexfactory.com....is a huge help in trading the alsi if you have an outlook on our anchor markets....ie ftse and dow.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Are we going to close gap on the open?
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Boykies wearing shorts this morning got sunburnt properly, and I'm one of them. Anybody with some aftersun to help ease the pain??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
IMO panic short covering, in part, is helping contribute to this up swing
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry, I split my odds down the middel. So i will ride it up, sell and add to the downs again.
0 Kudos