Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsi crystal

john_1
Super Contributor
well its good to know I have not lost it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Really great call. Tnx I made some nice profit on today. Well lets hope for another interesting day like this agin before year end. Last time in March/April I missed out on the "live" action cause I was paper trading a system. Today I kicked it in and it worked....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yea that was impressive John
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
Ya, give credit where due...
0 Kudos
earlyret
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Do you think we'll get a full gap close on the long, before we close gap short? I personally haven't banked on it.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Saash this morning open was key in my mind...there was enough momentum in that trend on the Dow last night for us to open up arround 24400 ( gap close)but we hardly moved, this for me says that the market is still unsure and is not ready to commit to taking out the tripple top on the Dow...they closed below the 61% retrace. we are still stitting in that gap and the lows of the gap and not the closing price acted as strong resistance in the premarket price action... I will not bet against the upside gap close but I would not be long untill it closes and the Dow/JSE makes a new high.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
FTSE just closed its gap and although it is unconfirmed it looks to be doing it with a tail down.. we are going to close the gap up if that confirms.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
unconfirmed so bias is still negative,, as we have teated the gap and it has held (for now0
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ftse has failed to make a new high so we trend water till the lows or highs get taken out.. I am very biased to the downside.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So we float along till a wave comes along and knocks us around and changes our course. I too have a deep feeling we might close flat to slightly negative (only a few points though). Guess wee all wait with baited breath on the yanks again.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Possibility of some profit taking today? End of a good month.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I go for lunch with a friend and return to a speed wabble. Nice to see we having a little profit taking going on. I took my Yeserday already.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
here comes the short squeeze.
0 Kudos