Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsi..

Not applicable
My current position is long and take profit target 26300. Maybe i'll reach my long term 26500.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
Failure here and we get a bashing
0 Kudos
murgs
Contributor
Hi Mkadir. I'm a bit confused. Why did you go long when there is a gap down that needs to be closed?
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
how do you trade the ALSI?
0 Kudos
murgs
Contributor
Oh, cancel that question. The graph that I was looking at was missing a few hours data!
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Tad. I was long somtime this morning. The 26150 level did not break and so we see the downside. I lock in profits every 50 points and anything after that is a bonus. Was a bit busy today left the trade open without any alerts and thats why i only got 50 points. Greed is not good at all.
0 Kudos
murgs
Contributor
Thanks for that MKadir - it seems that you have a very reliable system so I look forward to your posts next week! I'm interested to know how you calculated the 26150 resistance level. I let my short run on my "fictitious gap" & took 492 point profits at 25400. LOL. So a bit of good luck involved today! May be I'll trade with half a graph more often.
0 Kudos