Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsitrader - come back

DEP
Super Contributor
Alsitrader - what happen to him? The forum is dead with him around... come back!!!
0 Kudos
72 REPLIES 72
Not applicable
Hi DEP. I am normally part the silent majority here. I have joined the group Alsitrader was talking about. Driven there in large by the behaviour of Fredsed Rams electrocox etc but what drove me there mostly was their need to tray and silence Alsi. It was as if they feared something. I had to check what they fear and it seems it is someone who can give well considered analysis and has an incredible insight into the market.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
yes rams so stupid , he talks about alsi but cant even afford to trade !!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It seems as if he has never been able to live down the fact that he was asked to leave that group for being disruptive and generally telling untruths.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Has Alsitrader been band from the forum?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
huh ?? They old hoary that 'they fear me' plays into the persecution theory .. of course there are many reasons one is persecuted .. anyways

do you really believe that a few people hammered Mark because they 'fear' good market analysis ?? you actually believe that ?? I mean really believe it ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes, but his copy and paste proxies are still here, so you won't miss him.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well, it seems like Fusion is a mixture of AlsiBadTrader and Boogieman!Now thats a bad combination...Scary!
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
What is scary is your and Freddie's childish ramblings. I would assume that all OST forumites have the ability to judge for themself the objective and character of various contributors on OST. Your foolish supervision in this regard is not required, except if OST appointed you as net nanny. If so, then it should be made public.
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
Hi Guys IM the new alsi trader! ok just kidding Im not. I am still a gold and silver bull. Does that get me some flamage?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Alsi(Bravado)trader is back. He has changed his name to the Boogieman. His first posting was on 15/02/2012 just after Alsi(Bravado)trader was banned. some people never give up remind of the song by Bob Marley "here comes the con man, coming with his con plan......."
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
its like some sort of fusion and diffusion!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what happened to your call of 35000?
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Bob Marley much better, now theres something I can subscribe to.
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
you guys never actually challenge any views on this forum with TA or graphs or anything actually constructive. you'd rather mock a guys handle and assassinate his character than his views... i.e. you add zero value here... and i don't actually think all that many people, if you had to keep up with the childish way in which you do things and have a popularity contest, actually like you.

you also have something to say about everything... you're a troll bra.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
ha seems you are now keeping your tongue in check. good man. still in place. it would be violated below 29,800.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oh well so far you are only wrong by 800 points
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
So good old C got himself banned again did he - lol.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
apparently its fine to call someone ***** but not allright to mention the organ that produces it. How warped is that? Double standards. But i can understand why some here want him silenced now that I have some background history.
0 Kudos