Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsitrader - come back

saash
Super Contributor
He's a good trader, he's just ecentric.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
I'm right by 1022 points (29078-30100)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I do believe at 30900 you said we are going to 35000. I have it in black and white but i will spare you the embarresment.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
ALSI by sponono on 04 Jan 11:38 Rams - looks like a close above 29,800 would complete the reverse head and shoulders. the target would be 34,600. what's your take?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes and we got that so what happened - why are we now at 30100 and not 34000 ???? all went horribly wrong thats what happened.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you're makign an assumption of what **** is ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
not too worry, he bounced right back in again under the boogieman alias
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
you a million posts too late...we all agreed, that he is a BAD trader, thats why he got banned!The market moved about 500 points from his ambush zone,his limp flat and his ripple waves and the embarassment was just too much for him to BEAR, so he lost it and banned himself ... lol
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and Boogie and his prancing horse will be taking profit at the open as usual tommorrow?....but remember wimshutz(new trader) was worried about overnight DOW action at your "ambush zone"...and the market gapped up!
0 Kudos
grommet
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
OK the news is that Alsitrader had his laptop confiscated by the Warden. He should'nt be running his trading account managing business from chucky. But Warden don't know he got a gang of his mates helping him on OST chat forum to rope in some more suckers.
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
Freddie, stop slobbering and join Ramsie in his cot. Ramsie, its time to change your diaper and be a good boy share your dummy with Freddie.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Big problem now, we got NO MONEY on this forum, and there is a Boogieman who thinks we all scared ...now is this not a fun forum
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
Get a life boy, and change your diaper you sound uncomfortable.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Now you can see why the Realchartist.com group had to boot him out on his ear?
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
I suspect that after seeing how they traded he didn't want to finish up with NO MONEY like the rest of the inmates.
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
Freddie, stop sobbing- mammy will be home soon. Now be a good boy and share your dummy with Ramsie boy; and tell mammy to stop hitting you on the head you sound obtuse.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
must say the level of insults here really lacks substance .. no imagination whatsoever ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thats one thing u cannot accuse me of..
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
It's called the kindergarten forum, no substance required.
0 Kudos