Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsitrader - come back

Rams
Super Contributor
and NO MONEY required?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Boogie Woogie, one thing you cannot accuse me of is belonging to any forum in that other BAR...i mean why , just why would anyone want to pay R300 a month just to be in a BAR ? it defies logic and good old fashion common sense!
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
Correct, lifetime subscription for both you and Freddie for free.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
so what are you saying, its free, NO MONEY! lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you were booted out when it was still free. You are the reason we started charging a nominal amount (R 179 pm). People begged the administrator to keep the numbers below 40 so only people who are serious would be participating.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nah, don't think much of yours either .. it all toilet and slap stick humour with the occaiona suggesting somebody has a supoposedly demeaning job .. thinks we need to make it next weeks challenge, raise the bar on insults ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
WOW Woogie, thats a nice story to spin,,,that BAR must be like a BOOT camp! did they boot you out too seeing that you here now, or you got NO MONEY.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
its a BRA....if you not having fun yet, take an enema, have a drink and keep quiet...and where is your graph, your analysis...nothing becos you always wait for the other guy to tell you how to trade
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
This is really funny...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well, you wanted him back, so have fun
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
Bra? Revealing your immature mind-set. Stay out of the bar boy.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
It runs a chat forum all by itself. The would-be multiple secret agent got sussed. The opportunist is clearly on a fishing trip, hardly a good reference. The multi-accounted schizo onslaught beggars belief, but here it is - true as bob. And we are the bad guys for bringing it out of the closet. Wait till its tablets wear off then we will have a rerun of megalomania.
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
why do you assume i trade on other people's views? just because i think you're a retard doesn't mean i'm in the alsitrader camp... this forum isn't as mutually exclusive as that. and i'm not sure who you are to make that distinction either on behalf of the forum. you always talk as if you're doing so on behalf of the forum. peace
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yeah, i must be retarded not to see that you not in the BOOTCAMP. you give advice like you think you special...you dont like the posts, please S T F U
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
Ramsie, throwing your toys out of the cot? Be patient, its not feeding time (bra time) yet!
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
take some of your own advice? :) ah the irony... laters
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
eh, that was intentional, and lets see when was the last time you posted something useful....i mean tell us what you think will happen today or do a simple share analysis and if you really up to it, do the Elliot Wave analysis on the TOPI
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
Yes, sure. I think it's called the AlsiTrader or deceitful syndrome.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
if you have nothing useful to share and you want to deadwood, then please and please, please, S T F U
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
No objection, just stop cursing, you can have the kiddie's corner all to yourself, enjoy.
0 Kudos