Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsitrader - come back

CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
This is new and should be listed on the JSE: @OST.Twitter
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I once was in a trading room where one trader phoned a prostitute and put her on speaker phone for everyone to hear and enjoy their saucy conversation. I have no idea why that memory just came back
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Rams, I don't trade the ALSI,just don't have the time. Tried last year as my brother is a big fan so I gave it a bash and the 3k profit I made was not worth the effort. CFDs is my game. With the time you spend posting a lot of litter, for want of a better word, do you actually have time to trade?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
welcome to the real world of trading....multiple screens and a simple trading system...when conditions are met...just 2 button to press, one for the trade and the other for the stop...all done in less than a minute
0 Kudos
Not applicable
parncing horse ...someone who own a Ferrari should not even demean themselves by arguing wuth someone who can hardly afford to run an old corrola
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Couldn't have put it better myself. Thanks
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an now we measure ourselves by our cars .. ho-hum .. why not just get a tape measure and put it on the table ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes Simon - the one thing i have learnt in life is to associate yourself with successful ppl. When it comes to traders - look towards people who have created wealth and who make a living from trading. Ignore those that have the Edgars accounts/cars on HP and the access bonds maxed to the limit. RAMS himself admits to being a loser...at the end of last year he said on this forum that all his did was pay borkerage to OST. Remind me why you went to work for the bank again? Was it for profile? Cretainly not a move up cause they pay *****.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Tripe and Onions from the proud owner of a solitary ALSI short busy going sour. Ha! Falsetto deluxe.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well, Boogie, if you went on to read that post i also posted that i am now in the stage of Unconscious Competence,,,all i need is 1 minute to make a good trade...but as for money, you also associate with NO MONEY...on this forum no one is special, ferrai or prancing horse to drive you around. You have difficulty with that becos only the gullible think you are special. Now let me see if i can dowload the rules again...i am sure a threat is a "bannable" offence
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes it does ...pity it took you a whole year and you couldnt even make a cent...your own statement
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and I posted that i am proud of it because i did 2 things correct to still be here trading...traded well and always took the stop...did not pay a cent in university fees...i will not trade BHP as badly as you did and you been trading for how long -donkeys years? and still trading badly and still moving the stops?
0 Kudos