Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Alsitrader listen to the Inept technical analysis

sponono
Super Contributor
The topi has broken down on the rising wedge (1 hour chart). It has completed the return move. Now that the rising wedge pattern is complete you can go on and paint the down red. Support should be at about 30,800. That how the inept analyse the market.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Not applicable
so basically in a *****y way you are saying I was/am right?...promise i wont say told you so if you say yes!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that was female for dog....oh my word netnanny has time to sit and go to such lenghths to prevent ppl from using silly words like this but they cant fix their trading platform???
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
yes your analysis was right but REMEMBER you MUST only trade on confirmation of your analysis. this is what Jesse Livermore calls a Pivot Point: a point in the move where the move is so powerful it just has to continue. You never anticipate a move otherwise you may grow impatient during the build up and end up closing your trade and then missing out on real move. Consider for example PAN it was range bound from February to July 2012, if you bought it during this consolidation period chances are that you would have not been able to hold for six months and you would have missed the big move that is now in motion. "Sometimes in trading doing nothing is the best thing to do" Jim Rogers Jns.Getit!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Be gentle with Bonzo, he be new to flags and wedges.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thank you for that it takes a big man to admit someone else was right and they are wrong ...yes I totally agree with you regarding confirmation. That is why we have been playing the range (as you will see from live trade vids..inluding todays)... we still dont really have confirmation. The strategy has simply been to short when opportunity presents itself and to go long for scalps on oversold support areas. If you are a jobber like me what do you do twiddle your thumbs for days on end?....no you take your chances when you can and the rest of the time you give people like you a hard time. You need to take as good as you give. I dont do it to be malicious but when it comes to really important stuff like hard data we cannot compromise we have to get it right and complete. There is so much noise on here that unless one makes a point forcefully it gets lost...So I am apologise for calling you inept...i was referring to your research skills...but I am sure mine are even more inept thats why I use the tools like ATR which have been worked out by poeple far smarter than me.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
phew! does that mean i now get BIL for 220, SOL for 320 and MTN for 120!
0 Kudos
magicactus
Frequent Contributor
RAMS you are still looking at aprrox 31000/29500 for your 220s, 120s. and non performing rams still get culled in the sheep world
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
nice magic, but read the post again...they agree it will go down to 30800..
0 Kudos
magicactus
Frequent Contributor
Well then put in your bids for them at 310's, 210's, 120's and keep an eye on EXX. if in doubt go for SCL at .030's
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
300 points in the bag. now we wait to see what happens at 30800.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
be careful who you make friends with..they may crack you up!
0 Kudos