Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Am I again the only one caught with my pants down

platsak
Super Contributor
Just when I thought I was in the straight. Just remember to always do precisely the opposite as my expressed opinion. You will problably do very well. That said. Is this a storm in tea cup or a Katrina?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
It's all just a bad dream. Go back to sleep and when you wake up your screen will be covered in beautiful, lush, green arrows.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Pants is a waste of cloth. I try not to wear'm. Specially on sunny dayz, when a cool breeze is blowin on me deck. PS. You need to develop a system. That way you always know where you are. You will still make losing trades, but a good system gives you more winning trades than losing trades. That's what it's all about. Now, pass the sunscreen please..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'll bet you have a nice big deck hey Gravy. Does Brazen sit on it whilst enjoying sundowners?
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Its not the size of the deck that counts its the alcohol in the cocktail
0 Kudos
Not applicable
:Yeah dudes. Deck is big; so are the drinks. Anyone seen the olives?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My pants are also down, `cept the only difference being I'm not on my knees. Short TOPI Wednesday & Thursday, swapped and long TOPI this AM, now grab yer ankles.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
YEP dont know what is gonna happen sold out & waiting
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
You are lucky you did not have finger trouble when you spelt "deck". An "i" in the wrong place would have been interesting.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Master. now i know why the dog is afraid of you...
0 Kudos