Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Amazing

Plonky
Super Contributor
Merafe is unbelievable. This share just continues to rise. Surely there must be some profit taking at some stage. On Summit David Shapiro said "don't go against the trend", but he also said that "there is nothing wrong with a bit of profit taking". It it gets to 375 I will dump some.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Plonky
Super Contributor
Hold that thought. make it 395. I see it has already got to 374
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
I really think its reached its high and will now start dropping, due to profit taking. After which, of course,it will rise again. This share has been on a straight line for 4 days now, with no real correction yet! There are some that have made a huge profit on this share and there is no profit until profit is taken.I sold at 340, regretting it ever since..
0 Kudos
AJDK
Frequent Contributor
They say Greed is one of the 2 most dangerous factors in the trading industry along with fear. But with graphs like these it is difficult not to be! You will probably sell off today and see it rising another 20% or whatever. Its crazy!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
plonky may I sugest a trailing stop at a level a little lower than were we are at present as the start point, that way you get any further upside and have no fear of losing your money.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Then if you are stopped you WAIT for the pull back to happen and then re-enter.
0 Kudos
djw
Regular Contributor
Love this share - some guys are even talking about it reaching R7 - now that will be great - just Wez would follow suit
0 Kudos
Tenor
Contributor
When chrome gets to expensive, it will be substituted in industrial processes , once it has been substituted , it will cause the price to fall again.... until its cheap enough to use again... That is why this one shows such nice movement.... I agree with John.... Tighten the Stop loss.... and enjou the ride
0 Kudos