Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

An open letter to Richard - head of SFM

skoorb
Frequent Contributor
Is this not a private Forum accessed by subscribers only and as such it contains information intended for subscribers only? Is the Roffey boy a subscriber? Surely we can say what we like as long as we do not personally offend other SUBSCRIBERS?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What the hell? The voice of big brother ...Roffey is a public figure ...identifiable individual? Cheers guys - the the threat at the end of the post is like a line straight out of 1984 reworked slightly... Cheers guys ...little oppressive in here...catch you in the other forums where we can breath a bit...
0 Kudos
maciver
Contributor
What happened to Honesty , Integrity and Transparency .
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
What happened to freedom of speech.If someone does not like what is being said in this subscibers only forum then i suggest in the future don't read the post.But please stop this censorship.Maybe you should apply FPB (Film & Publication Board)restrictions so that your mature audience can enjoy this forum without outside interference. Just Asking!
0 Kudos
dreamer
Contributor
Roffey wants to sue Chartist - how infantile. More to the point, when you have a company that provides you a service - like Standard -they should back up the clients. Especially, since they have large discalimers saying they excercise no control over the subject matter. Sheepish to remove, from a company that tells us they are motivated and involved. (And there does not seem to be any legal ramifications for Standard) Anyway, I have no strong views on Roffey, except that I remember him being last in one of the newspaper competition. After that, I have simply not listened to anything he has to say. Chartist, keep doing what you are doing. You have my support. Your insights are appreciated.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
C-man. Remember Nov'05 - March '06. All of us on the forum were into drdiba. Gold was making its move and so were the gold shares. I made a killing on Harmony but somehow ignored all my rules and disobeyed the cardinal one.......the stoploss. I lost R380k on that single trade and upon further analysis of my reasons thereof....I must admit the call to R21 continually punted on Summit, played a part indeed....as we all knew how suddenly the dog could turn into a stallion. Point is all this is documented in the above time frame...............!!!!
0 Kudos