Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

An open letter to Richard - head of SFM

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Is this not a private Forum accessed by subscribers only and as such it contains information intended for subscribers only? Is the Roffey boy a subscriber? Surely we can say what we like as long as we do not personally offend other SUBSCRIBERS?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
What the hell? The voice of big brother ...Roffey is a public figure ...identifiable individual? Cheers guys - the the threat at the end of the post is like a line straight out of 1984 reworked slightly... Cheers guys ...little oppressive in here...catch you in the other forums where we can breath a bit...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
What happened to Honesty , Integrity and Transparency .
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
What happened to freedom of speech.If someone does not like what is being said in this subscibers only forum then i suggest in the future don't read the post.But please stop this censorship.Maybe you should apply FPB (Film & Publication Board)restrictions so that your mature audience can enjoy this forum without outside interference. Just Asking!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Roffey wants to sue Chartist - how infantile. More to the point, when you have a company that provides you a service - like Standard -they should back up the clients. Especially, since they have large discalimers saying they excercise no control over the subject matter. Sheepish to remove, from a company that tells us they are motivated and involved. (And there does not seem to be any legal ramifications for Standard) Anyway, I have no strong views on Roffey, except that I remember him being last in one of the newspaper competition. After that, I have simply not listened to anything he has to say. Chartist, keep doing what you are doing. You have my support. Your insights are appreciated.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
C-man. Remember Nov'05 - March '06. All of us on the forum were into drdiba. Gold was making its move and so were the gold shares. I made a killing on Harmony but somehow ignored all my rules and disobeyed the cardinal one.......the stoploss. I lost R380k on that single trade and upon further analysis of my reasons thereof....I must admit the call to R21 continually punted on Summit, played a part indeed....as we all knew how suddenly the dog could turn into a stallion. Point is all this is documented in the above time frame...............!!!!
0 Kudos