Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

And all the Dr Roffey...

Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
...supporters (including myself) thought that DRD was a steal at 600c.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
john_1
Super Contributor
DRD has been a steel for quite some time...it takes the capital of unsuspecting speculators day in and day out... have you ever wondered who pays for the bad Dr. show...
0 Kudos
Hlathi
Occasional Contributor
Are you trying to claim that the only way is down?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I am trying to claim that speculating in the rise of insolvent companirs share price based on extranious fundamental factors is more than flawed its just stupid...even more so, when it is evaluated in relative context to the other great south african shares that are in confirmed and sustained up trends.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I am also claiming that roffy is an idiot who is funded buy the gold mining companies to punt their share prices to an unsuspecting public
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
That is quite a theory - bordering on paranoia, but one never knows in SA! Previous post, well written J.
0 Kudos
qwest
Frequent Contributor
John I'll not go with the insult,I obtained a copy of his book he goes into great detail explaining how he manipulates the various indicaters(macd,rsi,momentum stochastics and others).I see all this as hind sight and you have to project what he says into the future and I've been at this for some time now but O! Boy, I thought I'm going crazy, I could just as well not have the book.
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
Ay, trade the price.....
0 Kudos