Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Android

sponono
Super Contributor
I'm looking to develop an app and need someone to develop it for me on Android. I would appreciate any references (Pre-stone and your hubby this is not for you, lol)
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
Is this an app with a specific function or are you looking to generate some income from an app? I have recently come across this opportunity where you can essentially get a license or franchise or whatever you want to call it for a multi million dollar app, Personolize it and give it away on the normal freemium model. You get a large share of the revenue generated and you dont have to spend the millions in R&D an app like this would have cost to develop for yourself. The app is in final Beta phase but you can get more info here as well as check out the desktop platform. www.webwealth.goyobsn.com
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Reminds me of a line from an old Mel Borrkks Movie (I think) "let me help you with those bags madam.... BOY! Get the lady's bags."
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Reminds me of a line from an old Mel Borrkks Movie (I think) "let me help you with those bags madam.... BOY! Get the lady's bags."
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Mel Brooks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have recently worked with a company that developed an app on the Android platform that we later patented. I doubt we are allowed to give out names here. You can contact me on [email protected] for more details. ETESI DOES NOT do mobile apps.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
thank will email you my details now
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I know a guy thats very good with Android development... are you still looking for someone?
0 Kudos