Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Anglo want Wesizwe

Not applicable
Article in finweek
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
asylum
Super Contributor
mmmmm should i hold on to my shares???????
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Hennie have you read the article in finweek have not had a chance to get a copy of finweek yet.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
send me please [email protected] I'll give feed back as soon as i get article thx
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well all its says really is that they are looking at it cause anglo needs BEE deals and if that goes though wez will do very well cause they both will benifit cause they can use anglo equipment ect ect
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Howzit Hennie Where exactly are WEZ planning to mine. Which other existing mine are they close to ? Which limb of the BIC are they targeting ? Thanks for the info.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
They right next to Anglo's mines
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Thanks Breezer. So that makes them on the Rustenburg limb... Right ? Near Waterfall, Union or Ba*****eng Rasimone ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wez se plase ledig en frischgewaagd in die westelike bosveld tussen Platinum Group metals van kanada, en styldrift eiendom van anglo
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Thanks again Breezer. I found a locality map on Google. The proposed site is immediately west of Sun City.
0 Kudos