Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Angloplat ..was once the star of the show

Preston
Super Contributor
The market has a way of taming the most talented share. No bright star for this for now..maybe tommorrow will be a better day? We all live in hope.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Dilligaff2
Frequent Contributor
Mr P
I'm assuming that the censors don't get me for ash-oo-ming(!), but more importantly that AMS went ex-divie to day and that's why the price has come down more. INET consensus changed to BUY this week, technicals show it below 200day MA, hard to figure

At least our PHMs continue OK :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Isn't an INET BUY concensus the kiss of death..? eg MTX, SUI etc.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Yeah, evrytime they say buy, the share looses value. I've given up following their consensus. 5 X bitten, twice shy (or something to that effect)
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
yeh u got that right! Tiger wheels supposed to be long term,went into liquidation within two months of buy+ recomendation!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
they will be fairly correct towards summer when shares turn up anyways!
0 Kudos
hs
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Hey Mr D PHM is a beauty of a share and come to think about it some of the future entrepreneurs have become multi millionaire by investing in this shares. Maybe both of us ,have got the blessed share of Markus Jooste, Chris van Niekerk and B Kantor. " See ya in the da winner box " :-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Watch out for levels under R800. Real possibility
0 Kudos