Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Another Day, Another Gap..

john_1
Super Contributor
So chartist if 750 is your entry..as it is mine...what diffrence does it make if you put your trigger in at 9./ 10./11.am if the market has nt breached that level...its a trigger as a funtion of price not time.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
john, john, john .. it matters massively .. who's bigger, who's better an has the ugliest tie .. it's all about ego ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL..well we know who wins that
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
For now, and perhaps remainder of the day its long, 30min also confirmed long. Friday relief till 3.30 on its way.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John...maybe just once you will give us your level before someone else mentioned it...very "well I was gonna do that anyways"....John it goes without saying that my entry is not time dependent ...I mean really surely we all know this by now? I know u entered that gap prematurely I just know it...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist, if it doesnt trade below the opening leve, and you cant go short, what would you be looking for to go long????
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
How long have we been doing this chartist..how long... how many times have discussed the entry 20 -30 maybe 40 times.I expect you to know my entry by now
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Pafko...I have been long since we too out the earlier high at 1900....took some profit...by the way it doesnt mean that the gap trade is off for today...
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Hey pafko check my 11.27 reply to your Q on what else apart from the gap.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Looks like there is no stopping this market now...
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nope, off we go. We bounced off our low, in for a ride.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes there is....its called ZAR strength...would be surprised to see a nice short coming on here...
0 Kudos
trigger
Frequent Contributor
chartist are you waiting for the 125 and 100 breach for your short position
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
ALSI dont want to play along with top40 :(. doesnt seem to think it'll take the 19,000....
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Big up in next 10 minutes on alsi.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yip, no stopping for this Bull.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
wtf, dwim putting 100 sell contract stopping the up move in its tracks, d,s,f,p
0 Kudos
trigger
Frequent Contributor
hmmm, Johnny C what is your level for a short?
0 Kudos