Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Another Lazy Rewarding Week Ahead?

Super Contributor
day off to a great start
0 Kudos
40 REPLIES 40
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
indi on lazy system alsi on intra day, one can sit pretty well off.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
ALSI looking very ,very lazy,,no signal yet ...if sells off to the 36400 level, then 15 min trend may change.Long signal above 36520
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Im hoping that long comes but more and more i look it seems it wont.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
at 36400 now, deciding moment?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
looking 870ish today min... if that pops looking for new highs.... down move broke on friday...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
next half hour i hope that long starts i see too much red lately (im happy either way but yeah time for some green)
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
well, 36400 held up ...so 15 min uptrend still intact and now we at 36520, staying above this level may take us back to high of day...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
luckily i waited looks like we maybe headed up
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
some action should start about now?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
yeah that long is overdue
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
remember, its very important to control risk, especially on a day like this...dont let bias get in the way of trading.Another 100 points either way, and the direction of this market will be revealed...the trend has put me into a long, but i will reverse position if the 15 minute trend changes
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
yeah i traded early morning and now only intra day trading is extremely rewarding since i started but at the same time these sideways/uncertainty proves to be good learning
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
100 points in the right direction to high of day...profit taken and stop on rest at breakeven...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
its mostly easy money, but the sideways patterns is what really tests you...in these sideways moves, just stick to the system ....
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
im still tweaking things here and there but i seem to have a cautious system i noticed but i agree better to learn now than mess up later on
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Dow having a little fit about its small gap, so 36520 is now support
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
nothing really to do, but sit back and wait for targets...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
i hope we can pull away from that today
0 Kudos