Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Another Lazy Rewarding Week Ahead?

orange68
Super Contributor
day off to a great start
0 Kudos
40 REPLIES 40
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
indi on lazy system alsi on intra day, one can sit pretty well off.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
ALSI looking very ,very lazy,,no signal yet ...if sells off to the 36400 level, then 15 min trend may change.Long signal above 36520
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
Im hoping that long comes but more and more i look it seems it wont.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
at 36400 now, deciding moment?
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
looking 870ish today min... if that pops looking for new highs.... down move broke on friday...
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
next half hour i hope that long starts i see too much red lately (im happy either way but yeah time for some green)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well, 36400 held up ...so 15 min uptrend still intact and now we at 36520, staying above this level may take us back to high of day...
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
luckily i waited looks like we maybe headed up
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
some action should start about now?
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
yeah that long is overdue
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
remember, its very important to control risk, especially on a day like this...dont let bias get in the way of trading.Another 100 points either way, and the direction of this market will be revealed...the trend has put me into a long, but i will reverse position if the 15 minute trend changes
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
yeah i traded early morning and now only intra day trading is extremely rewarding since i started but at the same time these sideways/uncertainty proves to be good learning
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
100 points in the right direction to high of day...profit taken and stop on rest at breakeven...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
its mostly easy money, but the sideways patterns is what really tests you...in these sideways moves, just stick to the system ....
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
im still tweaking things here and there but i seem to have a cautious system i noticed but i agree better to learn now than mess up later on
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Dow having a little fit about its small gap, so 36520 is now support
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
nothing really to do, but sit back and wait for targets...
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
i hope we can pull away from that today
0 Kudos