Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any IT or Coputer boffins

Not applicable
I replaced my tower only and now the left block (Quick Share block)is too low done and to log off i have to go to old menue to be able to click on logg off.The screen adjustments doesnt help.(The bar which says Done on bottom overlaps up to 1/2way over Old Menue)
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
asylum
Super Contributor
which screen adjustment are you talking about, settings on the screen itself or settings via your computer.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
right click on desktop-> properties -> settings -> try adjust res to 1024X768 and see if it improves, otherwise ensure the graphics drivers are installed correctly.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I tried screen settings to bring top and bottom in doesnt help.I run windows XP.In settings can only choose between 32 and 16 bitStill stuck.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
One of 4 things: 1. Screen resolution as per TribalZone. If you cannot change this then 2. Display drivers not or incorrectly installed 3. Screen need adjusting (not XP) look for buttons or know on the screen. 4. Internet Explorer has more toolbars than you had before so not enough space. Do you have a CRT or LCD screen. Which version of Internet Explorer are you using?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Damn this forum software! It should read "buttons or knobs on the screen"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
MeBoy if you can solve me problem i would safely say your the biggest knob in town
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you say you've replaced the tower. Does that include everything in it coz if you have a new motherboard + processor, but your old hard drive, then you need to install all the drivers for the new motherboard in order for XP to work correctly. Board usually comes with a disk.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Its complete new system and software.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you say you can only choose 16 or 32 bit... thats your colour quality... is there not a little slider thingy on the left that says screen resolution where you can change between 640X480 , 800X600 , 1024X768 etc etc?
0 Kudos