Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any Ideas on OML movement

Not applicable
Do you guys think we could get close to 850 today, I'm starting to think it is possible
0 Kudos
Not applicable
uhmmmmm - Its above 800 on Thursday morning, much quicker then I would have thought lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Itching to short,pity ssfs are against my religious beliefs...it was 635 a few days back...I think theres an over reaction to the upside..will wait to see
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Owww!!! This didn't work out. Why am I amonst the first to find out a shift in range.
0 Kudos
jannie2
Contributor
is it better to use semi log scale or linear scale? and does one use the global or local scale?
0 Kudos
jannie2
Contributor
Hennie, hi there, is there a way to get weekly stochastics on the standard bank's (on line share trading) charts? if not - which technical analysis -sight would you recomend ? thanks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This is the first time that I have made more then 100% on a trade. Where toooo? We approaching 850
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Idealcfds --- I use the smoothed STO - but standard is on this site
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
Hey, Hennie - you must have made a killing today!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nope target 850 - 860
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
Dont be too gready - nothing goes up in a straight line. And well done with your call!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Tx Theater Cat, Its nice when they work out ... that was my target price when i bought the share ... if its was going to get there when i bought it - well can't tell you and still can't ( nothing gauranteed ) system said buy target in, stop limit in and didn't change a thing and i'am not going to except for moving up my stop limit as price moves up. If target does not reach my stop will :-)
0 Kudos