Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any Ideas on OML movement

HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Ouch this hurt. Wasn't even in the office. 50% of my position closed out. This will teach me to stick to my system. I'll have to buy my way up again if there's a chance.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
youre right their hg say after me 10 times "stick to your system" when greed or fear creep in you start to doubt your system ....dont, just keep fine tuning till it works for you.
0 Kudos
akashmaha
Frequent Contributor
nice support coming in. Good sign.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Price increased rapidly. Just wondering if I should stick to my exit point?
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
hg it was end of quarter today could be reason why sudden surge i assume oml may have been a popular pick for the day
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Ok. Reversed my position and went short at 740. Hope it works otherwise price runs to the moon and I'm left with the short.
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
I'm with you, expecting a turn tomorrow or I will be high and dry!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why ? OML broke resistanse today
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree... with my indicators i use would of longed today... just my 2c
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
Why? Well maybe because the 26 week EMA is still declining; Stochastics and RSI overbought; against bollinger band; rise on low volume. Company still in the poo... However, in this market any share can go either way regardless of fundamentals or technicals - the tail is swinging the cat with the whimsicals of the Dow.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Stochastics ?? just have a look at the weekly Stochastics That all you have to do ! Gap to close at 860
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
Sure - that was the case Monday as well went price went down 7%. Nothing is certain in this market.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yip and the DOW tanked 3%
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Theater cat, just don't want to see this go down, I have some of these at 585 and my target is 860 :) So don't want to here anything about shorts LOL lets see what happens
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree, definately broke resistance today. Dow breaks 8000, this is going to have a ball.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You know how they say support, once broken, becomes resistance? Well OML is now trading at pre-feb support levels.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OML Probably going 800 TODAY.. Rand looks strong to dollar and pound..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Anyone planning on going Short OML at R8?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why???Next resistance is R850 or so. First time in a long time I had such a nice profit on a share.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
It's coming onto the horizon but I'm inclined to let it run a bit more. Everyone's feeling pretty festive because "it's all over" and OML price is still pretty low on many fundamentals.
0 Kudos