Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any Ideas on direction of the ALSI ?

Mar-11
Super Contributor
ps..the short at the point seems a bit obvious for my liking....bottom or trinangle also bootm of longer term flag...we will see what happen there..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mark my short term count for today is a short.Count as follows a b c correction.Gap down this morning =a then upmove from there is b.(triangle).Wave c down to follow.(About to start).only my opinion and not a call.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Top tip, don't try and be smart ie herd mentality doesn't work when trading,if everyone was on the same side money will not be made..Regarding Qe3 the Dow spiked up on the news traded lower due to the fear Us economy is worse than expected..and last don't rule out the possibility of a default..GAME THEORY tells a thousand words..
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
that was my wave e.. for me....
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
yes and with everyone short who going to be there to keep the mkt down when their stops getting hit...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
960 strong so we take some profit
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
940/920 power..maybe 1 more run before data @230
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This is uncharted territory for the TOPI, not much standing in the way of this and may 31st highs. We could easily see another 200pts upside from here, if there is any sort of Wall Street rally.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
me thinks down till big ben talks..and then who knows
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you have got your chart up side down boet
0 Kudos
tee_1
Occasional Contributor
If the us markets open positive we going to break the triangle trendline and see a hugh run.But if they open negative long drop.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
all im saying is i wont want to be holding long again till 29060-80 odd breaks clear thru.....if it breaks longs again....small short and not for long for now...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
u should try it works awesome...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bwahaha..isnt it nice ne..btw say hi to c for me!
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
i think this maybe start of wave e down to 27000 level...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
2nd and final target pinned, will maybe look to renter small short overnight if any bounces
0 Kudos