Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any Ideas on direction of the ALSI ?

Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
anybody wants to see divergence.... SP500 hourly chart(or 10/15 min) from 9am....price up and MACD down....trading below 28700 and we may need FROSTS mop!
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
ben was yesterday and dau before i believe....today obama..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
stopped out...though US markets going down???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ek het my vrek gekrik vir daai kerse.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
enuf damage for one candle....if you managed the 16H00 candle profitably, well done to you....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see the market was choppy yesterday,closed shorts in the morning..had other stuff to do so didnt trade...I loaded charts of NewGold SAB and Mtn..will post the link below.This is long term charts btw. I will add more advanced charts of shorter time frames ect if people are interested.This is my view and in no way am I recommending how anyone should trade.. http://yfrog.com/khf69p
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
10 minute chart....ALSI now retraced 50% and may go down to 61.8 to 28400 before ticking back up.Starting to see some divergence which means this correction is nearing completion. So below 28400 and its more moppping.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos