Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any Ideas on this one?

LogicNvest
Contributor
Any ideas as to where this share might be heading? Is the downtrend going to continue or will it recover soon?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
asylum
Super Contributor
This share has run up close to 380% for the year so i think at this level it is taking a breather, would still like to hear from them about the unbundling of telkom line and how this would affect them. Did he mail them regarding this but they said they would correspond on this through the press, awaiting their response.
0 Kudos
LogicNvest
Contributor
Would you recommend holding then? Hopefully if they do reply through the press it will have a positive effect. Thank you for your input. Do you still hold DTP shares?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
No logic i sold at 256 just waiting for some kind of news from them but i think at the moment around 230 will see some kind of support.
0 Kudos
Vish_1
Contributor
I sold at 242. With the P:E close to 60, most of the earnings expectations are already reflected in the price. It remains to be seen if the company can deliver on these expectations. I personaly am waiting there next financials. I can't see it moving much higher at this time.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
he mail? email with asthma, or were you butch in your tone?
0 Kudos