Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any Ideas where this share is going?

scandal
Super Contributor
does anyone have a clue where the price of this hare is going? seems to be going down and am debating when to cut my losses? any clues am firly new to the game.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
barry_1
Super Contributor
Remember they sold off their health -care division,so now the company is more streamlined.What is your trading stratergy?U must read company profiles,then u will see that the Final was payed in Jan and the Interim will only be payed in Aug,so the share is likely to drift till nearer the next payment.A top class share,when the time is ripe i'll definitely be interested,meamwhile there are so many other shares with nearer results out there.DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH on this site,look up some on buy and sell ideas,don't follow the herd,be comfortable in your own decisions once u have made them.Start a watch list and see how much u make on your selection before going live.Good luck!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Some good advice there Barry. Perhaps a bit harsh on the thread starter, but then one has to start your own learning pattern. Funnily enough I was looking at Afrox recently for a friend who trades long term and I mentioned to this person that the share was trading sideways. Putting fundamentals aside I think Gas may be a good business still considering that Eskom has capacity issues. These were the comments from the shareholder and people that gave advice to the shareholder. Perhaps with winter looming the share may gain value? It is hard to say as South Africa doesn't need gas for heating as such, but more for cooking and now more recently for Eskom's new Power Utilities. Does Afrox sell gas to Eskom may be a good start. Check out the Afrox website like this article for instance. http://www.afrox.co.za/news/article_detail.cfm?ID=378 You can even phone them and ask. They should have an Investor Liaison Officer.
0 Kudos