Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any Pontential gain?

Yolee
Contributor
Is there any hope for Awethu share price to rise
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
WELL.... Interesting market they are trying to access (and certain other interesting factors) - so I have taken a punt. Wouldn't hold out toooooo much hope though; BUT if they get it right - you could make a lot of money (then again it could easily go to nothing.)
0 Kudos
Yolee
Contributor
Ja the market they are trying to access looks promising but we will have to wait and see...
0 Kudos
Yolee
Contributor
Ja the market they are trying to access looks promising but we will have to wait and see...
0 Kudos
Yolee
Contributor
0 Kudos
Bangbielie
Contributor
Some punter risked a whole R700 on the share today. I don't know how anyone can make money on a 6c share.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think there are a couple of finbond shareholders here that might challenge you on that statement -:)
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
y. Bought over a 1% of the company at an average of about 10cents. What about other erstwhile penny stocks like: SHP / IVT / APN - the list goes on
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Was this not the stock that reporter many years ago said their would be a tie up with Heineken?...Caused quite a stir if i remember correctly ,share shot up to 70 cents with in days only to burn many fingers on report being corrected.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Ja, I think that's the one.
0 Kudos
JeromeA
Occasional Contributor
Have to agree with that. I took a punt and bought 500 000 Finbond shares when it was at 11 cents. Still holding up to today. Best investment I ever made. ItÂ’s the small shares that make the biggest difference. If the Company outlook and financials back the prospect of growth. I donÂ’t see why not try and take a punt.
0 Kudos
Bangbielie
Contributor
Good luck trying to sell 500000 shares in Awethu.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Don't worry - if this thing runs, they'll be lining up for your shares at silly prices. Usually it will then reverse smartly.
0 Kudos
Airborn
Contributor
This one burnt me badly on their previous mess... dont have much faith in their latest scheme but I suppose thats what venture capital is about.
0 Kudos
Yolee
Contributor
Is it that difficult to get a liquor licence?
0 Kudos
Yolee
Contributor
Is it that difficult to get a liquor licence?
0 Kudos