Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any advice here

Rohitht
Contributor
Anyone have any advice on BWI. From what i have read and heard on Moneyweb it seems to be a good longterm buy. Anyone have any opnions that differs.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Samir
Super Contributor
Its a good business. Easy money cos they have the technical skills. For me, its a good cash generator i.e- the turn around time from start of project to the time the money is in the bank is very short compared to other businesses.No long drawn out contracts and projects. Get in-do their stuff-get out-get paid. I like it.
0 Kudos
Rohitht
Contributor
Thanks Samir. Appreciate it. By the way, you aint anywhere from Umtata by any chance are ya
0 Kudos
maciver
Contributor
Rohitht , presume you are from Umtata? (Mthatha!!)
0 Kudos
Rohitht
Contributor
Nope. I once met a Samir. Thought the probability of them being the same person was relatively mediocre. Curosity in other words.
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
Nope, not from Umtata. From Dehben...Happy Diwali.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Having crossed swords with you samir during the week you clearly know squat about B+W. Let me get up on my high chair and avoid the swarming bull*****. B+W target Power Station work in the long term, Power Stations are no quick in out affair, your locked in for 4 to 6 years in building a new unit. Now perhaps you could advise on the booming bunny chow market, or you not munching right now. XX PD!lol roflmao.
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
Ya PD, you knob, you would SURELY know more than the chairman...... My comments were after hearing his interview... I bet you one of those that asks for a fork and knife when eating a bunny chow..
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Samo,wouldn`t be seen dead eating without a knife and *****, mate.roflmao and all. such a name dropper, you.
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
PJ, come to Grey St( sorry, Dr Yusuf Dadoo Street now )... i'll show u how its done... PS-U happy with the ARB allocations?
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Samo, ARBs a multi bagger and all.
0 Kudos