Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any comments

saash
Super Contributor
Talking head on summit this morning "I've never met a rich technical trader".
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Not applicable
Obviously he never heard of or spoke to Simon.... ;-)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya, with repsect you need to get a life .. watching summit in the morning is never going to be good for .. as the pishtosh they said, long arguement .. but not now ..
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Oh c'mon Simon - just admit you're poor and do this as a hobby :-)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The more damiging point is... have you ever met a poor fund manager?...or a rich client as a result of a fund manager?..and yes Buffet is just a fund manager..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon "has a plan", been having this plan since 2002 (sawarrants days) I think. Still have not quite figured it out. Simon you always have a picture of a luxury yacht/boat and island in your presentations. Is your plan to but a boat and island one day?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nope, a large piece of land in the middle of KZN .. with green hills an lots of wine ..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Been trying to get a place in the Midlands for years now. Property still way overpriced. Seen the same property advertised for years with no takers.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I found 95 hectres in Dargle, just past the hotel .. nothing on it except for 2 dams an some popler trees .. but got it ages ago when nobody wanted it ..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I got some business ideas and plans for the Midlands but no money to implement it.
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
It was Paul theron that said that last night on stockwatch.He's always of the view that you never sell stocks.You buy them and if they fall you just buy more cause in time they will just get worth more and in the meantime you get the dividends.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lots of famous rich traders, Paul Tudor Jones, Soros, to name a few.
0 Kudos
GL
Contributor
And all I want is a some land in the Western Cape, with sugar fields on it. Is that too much to ask?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
But are they "Technical" traders?
0 Kudos