Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any good tales?

Not applicable
SO they finally fixed the problem..... outcome... wait for it.... they were testing the "old" cable that is no longer in use. When they finally figured this one out they tested the "right"cable and found absolutley no probelms. They did decide to cut the old cable off at ground level to preven future similar problems of this nature. So now my house is working again and they directed the supply cable into the dist box accros the road rather than up the pole as usually is the case.... Must admit they were pretty clued up with the process once they figured what cable was what.... and they documented it for future references.
0 Kudos
BAP
Regular Contributor
Maybe I was just lucky or the bowlers got worse later in my career! My golf story is more of a tragedy - played off a 1 and then got the yips on the chips at age 36! Struggling off a 10 now at 52, but still trying...
0 Kudos
hippo
Contributor
lol, ...........respect for the elderly....? Golf - merciless! And one cannot even blame the pitch! Or the idiot who ran you out. Just the caddy....(;-)
0 Kudos