Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Any herpetologists on the forum?

HateGauteng
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Blik
Super Contributor
I know one or two - why?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
what is herpetologist? it sounds contagous and something you only talk to your doctor about that is definitly going to effect your sex life!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nah John, that was too easy
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
well it could be about hydroponic basil farming or somthing...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Frogs and snakes.. so I was right, it is something that is going to negativly effect your sex life!
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Only if you step on them, eat them or generally muck about with them.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
dude do you know any teenaged geek who had snakes that got laid before he was 30!.. and then the chick bit the frogs head of and drank its blood.. dude really bad for your sex life! unless ofcourse you are into having your blood sucked through your eye balls or something.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Or you're Bear Grylls of course
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
any man who choses to do the stuff he does has clearly got issues.. perhaps he has a small willy or something! hence the freudian need to bite of the snakes head!
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Interesting concept in there John. Maybe Bear doing what he does, is the same as us always trying to have more...bigger, better, faster, always testing ourselves, be it on the market or chewing puffadders for breakie. Freud would have a ball on this forum, Chartist notwithstanding!
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Funny okes. Anyway, I got two males of the above and if no one wants em, I sending them off to invade some human degraded ecosystem (or whats left of it).
0 Kudos